Monday, April 29, 2024

More spring beauty from my garden

Water droplets on hosta 


In order to get these photos posted I'm going to restrain myself from saying much about them.  

New succulent garden beneath family room window.

I think we'll be eating a lot of lettuce this year!

















Back yard border on the south side.

Christmas Velvet peony bud in center garden

Knotted (see the trunk) maple tree with metal art from Tad

The first of the alliums to bloom

Red twig dogwood blossom

Native iris-these came with the house 30+ years ago

Ah, the scent of this lovely wisteria. 

Climbing hydrangea. Once it got established it really took off! 
Purchased with Christmas gift card from Justin so I think
of him whenever I look at it.  It's going to have a good covering of 
blossoms this year!  So excited.

A new garden under development in the northwest corner of our backyard.  I see a view of it from my bedroom window so I'm trying to make it into something I can enjoy looking at as I make the bed in the morning.  

Looking to the east.

Oops! Found unplanted bulbs in late March.  They are doing surprisingly well for being planted at such a "late" date.

Such dainty flowers on the Pink Cow Parsley.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. It will be published as soon as I have approved.